The sling patio furniture offered on our website are engineered with SunbrellaÂ®Â sling fabrics. SunbrellaÂ® sling fabrics are manufactured in its highest quality of design and functionality, which needs general care and light maintenance. We share some helpful tips in keeping your sling patio furniture looking at their best.
1. Check your product’s care tag!
Refer to our maintenance careÂ guide to help cleaning certain stains off your patio furniture.
2.Â Cleaning Tools
Brush off loose dirt using a feather duster and use a soft white cloth or tooth brush to rub off the toughest residue or debris. Allow the mild cleaning solution to soak into the sling fabric. Make sure the detergent does not fade the colour of your sling fabric.
3. Regular Maintenance
- Dust off outdoor elements on your slingÂ patio furniture regularly to prevent the build up of dirt and grime.
- Keep your sling chairs under a cover when not in use.
4. Arms and Frame
- Clean withÂ a soft white cloth damped with a mild detergent and warm water.
- Rinse the aluminum arms and frames with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- If you are using outdoor furniture paste wax to shine or remove scuffs, carefully follow the paste wax’s instructions. Gently rub the wax in circular motions using a clean white cloth. Avoid getting the wax on the sling fabric. Buff the frame in circular motions with another clean cloth.
5. Cleaning Solution Guide
Recommended by SunbrellaÂ®, we share a cleaning solution guide to help remove some tough stains on sling patio furniture in the link below. After following the methods, rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. Set-in stains may require professional cleaning.
SunbrellaÂ® Sling Fabric Cleaning Solution Guide:Â https://cdn.glenraven.net/sb2016/pdf/care-and-cleaning/stain-chart-guide-sunbrella-fabrics-en-us.pdf
Following these simple steps should help ease the cleaning methods in removing debris from your sling outdoor furniture.